Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Updated pictures of Xue!

This morning, we got two new pictures of our little princess.

Oh my goodness, she has hair!!!  It's so bright the poor little one can't open her eyes at all.

Looking down probably helps with the brightness.  Look at her little nose! Her chin!  Her chunky cheeks!!! 
I can't wait to meet this little girl.  That's my baby!!!

I have no idea, but would venture a guess that the woman behind her is her foster mother and that this is her home. 

We sent off the dossier paperwork to CCAI today, so things will continue moving along.

UPDATE: APRIL 25 - They also sent us an actual update from the orphanage that oversees her foster home.  They said she sits alone and stands with support, but does not crawl or stand alone.   So, even though she's getting so big, she will still be a baby in many ways.  That's okay.  She's my baby and we'll get her caught up.  :) 

3 comments:

  1. How precious! I just want to squish her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    WOW! I am SOOO sure that the lady in the picture is the same person! How cool is this??? I'm so excited to talk with you more! Wouldn't it be amazing to get these girls home and have them reunite?? Fiona is so stinking cute! Kaylah has the same bangs! I do too for that matter. LOL Send me an email with your phone number and we will have to get in touch !!! ;)
    Happy Mama's Day!
    Krystal Murphy

    ReplyDelete