Thursday, December 22, 2011

Introductions

I love to write.  I have loved it since I learned how and even before that.  I have notebooks full of scribbles that look (as best I could make them) just like my mother's cursive.
Once upon a time, I even had a blog that a few people followed.  It was called, oddly enough, exactly the same thing as this one.  Then one dark and stormy night (ok, I don't remember what the weather was) it disappeared without a trace.  All of my posts about homeschooling, home birth, quotes from my awesome babies, and instructions to make my pear sauce: GONE!  I was sad.  But out of the ashes was born opportunity (and incentive to back things up elsewhere).  I created TWO new blogs!  One about my journey as a student midwife, one about our family's journey in China adoption.  The problem: neither one got updated.  They were too specific.  I had nowhere to chronicle my other adventures, thoughts and soapboxes and no one but me read them anyway.
Oh well!  Time to begin anew!  I am going to move over the posts I made on my other blogs, the posts I wanted to make, and whatever else strikes my creative fancy.  This will be IT!  My one podium from which to broadcast to the world what makes my family neurotic.  I mean, what makes them TICK!
So, if you like it, subscribe.  I can't guarantee that the topic of the day will be at all of interest to you, only that it is mine.
Enjoy life!
~Erin (not a super mom, but frequently accused of such)

No comments:

Post a Comment